quarta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2015

Perfect Holographic H4

Hey guys! :)

You know when you find some rarities among your waiting polish list? Yeah... many of you may know every polish on your waiting list, but sometimes... that list gets bigger and bigger... lol. Even though I have all those polishes separated from the used ones, I realized I had one Perfect Holographic just laying around...

Sabem aquele momento em que encontram vernizes na vossa lista de espera que nem se lembravam que tinham?? Pois, aconteceu-me recentemente :p Sim, eu sei que muitas de vós certamente sabem exactamente o que está em espera, mas a lista aumenta... e aumenta... hehe. O que encontrei foi um Perfect Holographic...
You do remember those very affordable small bottles of holo goodness, right?? haha. They still are among the most linear holographic polishes out there. The negatives aspect is that the formula drags and you need to be careful whilst applying it or use a xx base coat. Perfect Holographic H4 has a beautiful light blue color... what a shame that there was no sun when I used it. I couldn't hide all that gorgeousness, so I did a simple manicure by stamping the image from Uber Chic UC 1-03 plate with Mundo de Uñas Black polish. Then I placed black studs and top coat to seal them in. I liked it so much!

Ainda se lembram destes pequenos frascos de verniz com holografia maravilhosa?? hehe. Ainda estão no topo do patamar de vernizes holográficos lineares Mundo fora. Trata-se de um azul lindo e maravilhoso.O único aspecto negativo é que o verniz arrasta e ou aplicam com muito amor e carinho, ou sobre uma base xx. Foi-me impossível esconder esta beleza, por isso carimbei somente o indicador e polegar com a imagem da placa Uber Chic UC 1-03 com o verniz de carimbo Mundo de Uñas Black; nas restantes unhas coloqueis studs pretos e terminei com top coat. Gostei taaanto!
I got my Perfect Holographic polishes from this Bulgarian shop; I believe they ship worldwide, but I'm not sure. Have you used any of the holo polishes before? Kisses,

Comprei os meus vernizes Perfect Holographic nesta loja Búlgara. Acho que enviam internacionalmente, mas não tenho bem a certeza. Já alguma vez usaram um destes meninos? Beijinhos,

Cristina Santos***

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários