sábado, 22 de agosto de 2015

Fab Ur Nails FUN 13 Stamping Plate Review

Hello gorgeous! :)

Almost four years ago, when I started being interested in stamping, there were very few main stamping brands available and even fewer indie stamping brands. Since then the market has erupted like crazy! Then, Fab Ur Nails was one of the indie brands already available from the Philippines. this brand is owned by Joahanne, a super talented nail artist. I always wanted to try their stamping plates since then, but I had priorities whilst doing my master degree hehe. Now the time has come for me to try them out! :D

Quando comecei a ficar interessada por este Mundo de nail art e carimbos que tanto aprecio, há cerca de quatro anos atrás, poucas marcas "principais" existiam no mercado e ainda menos marcas artesanais. Mas uma das marcas artesanais no mercado era e é a Fab Ur Nails. O mercado evoluiu horrores entretanto, mas a Fab Ur Nails cá se manteve sempre com novidades. Desde então que eu desejava imenso experimentar as placas e os carimbos deles, mas o orçamento de estudante não dava para tudo ;) Entretanto, recentemente consegui comprar umas placas para moi même e a Johanne foi um querida e enviou-me outras para rever :D 
So, I purchased a couple of plates and Johane very kindly sent me a few more to review and share my thoughts with you :) (lucky me, I know :D) the first one I have to show is FUN 13. This is a beautiful plate and I especially recommend it to people who love flowers and nature themes such as myself! :D <3 The plate itself contains 31 designs. They are all etched and stamp perfectly! I have nothing negative to point out - wow! The back of the plate is protected with a black card (I'm not sure if its plastic) with the Fab Ur Nails logo over black. The designs are quite large as you can see below and I believe they fit in very large nails out there.

A primeira que vos trago hoje é a FUN 13. Super recomendo para quem gosta de motivos florais como eu <3 A placa é muito bonita, com desenhos que ainda não tinha visto no mercado :) A FUN 13 contém 31 desenhos e todos eles carimbam espectacularmente bem e estão bem gravados *--* (como não amar??). Na parte de trás a placa tem um cartão (ou plástico) preto com o nome da marca. Os desenhos são grandes (quase metade das minhas unhas hehe), de modo que acredito que cabem em muitas unhas compridas Mundo fora ;)
I have already used the FUN 13 stamping plate in a couple manicures before, but for the purpose of this review, I started by doing this manicure with Essence Prince Charming and China Glaze. Essence Prince Charming has a lovely green color with seafoam shimmer and is surprisingly pigmented; China Glaze Glistening Snow is a gorgeous holographic glitter opaque in three colors. As for the stamping, I picked a swirly pattern that has its mirror image to be used in the other (right hand). The stamping polish was MdU Black and the round black studs are from a BPS wheel.

Gosto tanto desta placa que já a usei noutras manicures :p Mas com o propósito de rever a mesma, escolhi então fazer uma manicure com o verniz Essence Prince Charming. Este pertence à linha Gel e tem um shimmer verde água bem bonito e delicado. No anelar coloquei três camadas do glitter holográfico China Glaze Glistening Snow (glitters holográficos nunca são de mais *.*).  Para carimbar, escolhi uma imagem com swirls que tem também a imagem espelho na placa; ou seja, um desenho para usar na mão direita e outro na mão esquerda. O verniz de carimbo foi o MdU Black e coloquei também studs redondos pretos de uma rodinha da loja BPS.
And because mix n match nail arts are never enough, here we go with one more! :p I started by painting two coats of Misa Power Surge - what an amazing pigmented blue! <3 <3 This is two coats plus three coats of the gorgeous FUN Lacquer 24 Karat Diamond in the ring finger. In the other nails I painted a regular white and then stamped the flowers from FUN 13 plate with EDK Pinguinho :) Ohh I loved this!!

Nail art mix n' match nunca são de mais, por isso vamos a mais uma! :p Comecei por aplicar duas camadas do verniz Misa Power Surge que é um azul lindo, pigmentado e perfeito de aplicar <3 <3 No anelar apliquei três camadas de outro glitter holográfico maravilhoso que é o FUN Lacquer 24 Karat Diamond. Nas outras unhas apliquei um branco regular e carimbei as flores da placa FUN 13 com o verniz de carimbo EDK Pinguinho :) Adoreiiii!!
Finally, I did my first dry brush nail art! I'll call this grunge roses nail art haha :D  I painted several (dry) brush strokes of several red, black and pink polishes including Kinetics KP 234 Red Gown and Kinetics KP 257 City Queen over a white base. Then I stamped the roses from FUN 13 (one of my favorite designs!) with MdU Black. 

E por fim, temos uma nail art onde foi pela primeira vez a técnica dry brush. Basicamente apliquei várias pinceladas de vários vernizes sobre branco. Alguns dos vernizes usados foram o Kinetics KP 234 Red Gown e Kinetics KP 257 City Queen. Carimbei as rosas a preto para um look mais grunge com o verniz MdU Black. 
I'm now noticing that the stamping polishes in the above nail arts were always black... hummm :p What is your favorite design? Do you own any Fab Ur Nails stamping plate? FUN plates are available through the international website and retail for approx. 16.50$ (there's a promo right now). I'll see you soon and kisses!!

Acabei de verificar que usei sempre verniz preto para carimbo preto em todas as manicures... oh oh :p.  Contem-me, qual desenho gostaram mais? E já usaram placas da Fab Ur Nails? A placas estão disponíveis no site internacional da marca por aproximadamente 15€ cada.. Beijinhos e até breve,


Cristina Santos***
*Products provided by Fab Ur Nails for my honest and unbiased review 
*Produtos cedidos pela Fab Ur Nails para revisão honesta e imparcial

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários