quarta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2014

Essence Lilac is My Style & Black & White Hearts

Good morning ladies :)

Today I have a Valentine's day nails proposal for you :) I did this last week soon after I purchased Essence Lilac is My Style from Zelinda's blogsale. This polish belongs to the Snow Jam collection that never arrived to Portugal. I wanted this polish badly but never got to convince myself to purchase it and pay the shipping costs from another country. I usually do this if I want to buy more than one polish lol, not just one ;)

Hoje tenho uma proposta para o dia de S. Valentim :) Fiz esta manicure na semana passada, assim que recebi o verniz Essence Lilac is My Style que comprei no blogsale da Zelinda. Este Essence pertence à colecção Snow Jam que nunca chegou a Portugal. Há muito que o desejava, mas sinceramente não estava disposta a pagar portes de outro país por um só verniz. Só o faço se compensar com vários vernizes ;p
How freaking gorgeous it is! It is an almost neon purple, warm purple that is, with magenta shimmer *-* I have nothing like this and just wow! The formula is pigmented and covers nails in two coats. I'm a bit upset that my pictures don't show the shimmer that well :| I applied top coat (Kinetics Kwik Kote) and oh my, it looked like I had gel nails! :) It was also the first time I got really upset with Kinetics Kwik Kote... it shrank the polish around my cuticles and hence during clean-up I had this huge gap that I disliked. The funny thing is that this is still one of my favorite top coats. 

Que cor espectacular!!! *-* É um tom roxo quente com shimmer magenta, lindo! Não tenho nada assim e morri de amores pelo dito. A formula é curiosamente bem pigmentada, sendo necessárias duas camadas para cobrir as unhas. Estou é um pouco aborrecida por não vos conseguir mostrar bem o shimmer que dá profundidade a este verniz. Depois de aplicar top coat (Kinetics Kwik Kote), parecia que tinha unhas de gel! :) Mas, por acaso foi a primeira vez que me chateei com este top coat (que é um dos meus favoritos) porque encolheu o verniz junto às cutículas; em conclusão, fui obrigada a limpar os cantinhos e deixar um espaço gigante entre o verniz e as cutículas :|
About the nail art, I wanted a black & white to match this gorgeous purple. So, with the help of tape, I painted the white Kinetics KP001 Beginnings and stamped with Dashica Black polish the lace hearts image from Pueen 27 plate :) 

Queria mesmo fazer algo branco e preto para combinar com este tom espectacular. Recorri à fita-cola para pintar 1/3 da unha com o branco Kinetics KP001 Beginnings e carimbar com o verniz Dashica Black a imagem de corações da plaquinha Pueen 27 :)
I love the result and I wish I could show you better pictures hehe. Tell me, are you already doing some romantic nails? Or its not really your thing? Do you know of any polish with this warm purple shade like Essence Lilac is My Style? Kisses,

Adorei o resultado final e quem me dera poder mostrar-vos fotos com maior qualidade hehe. Contem-me, já estão a fazer manicures românticas ou não é  de todo o vosso estilo? :p Conhecem algum verniz com este tom roxo quente como o Essence Lilac is My Style? Beijinhos,

Cristina Santos***

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Ladies, feel free to leave a comment whether good or not, i appreciate it.
I will answer comments here in the post :p

Chicas, por favor estejam a vontade de deixar um comentário, quer seja bom ou mau, a vossa opinião é muito importante para mim!
Vou responder aos comentários no próprio post :p

Disqus Comentários